Novalis Tx Radiosurgery is one of the most precise, non-invasive radiosurgery treatments available for cancerous and non-cancerous conditions of the entire body. It represents a new standard in radiosurgery treatment, featuring advanced technologies that deliver highly precise treatment while protecting surrounding healthy tissue and offers one of the fastest treatment times available-minutes, not hours-giving new hope to patients with tumors once considered untreatable.
Novalis Tx Radiosurgery rotates around the patient to deliver treatment beams anywhere in the body from virtually any angle. A set of sophisticated image guidance and motion management tools continuously provide clinicians with detailed information about the shape, size and position of the targeted lesion to guide patient setup and positioning and monitor motion during treatment.
For treatments in or near the lungs, there are tools designed to synchronize treatment with the patient’s breathing patterns to compensate for tumor motion. A high-definition multi-leaf collimator, a beam shaping device, ensures that the treatment beam matches the shape of the tumor from every angle.
Other radiosurgery systems use circular beams of radiation to treat tumors and lesions. Most tumors or lesions are irregular in shape so the circular dose cannot completely conform to their exact shape. Novalis Tx radiosurgery shapes the radiation beam precisely to a patient’s tumor or lesion, ensuring that the best possible treatment dose is delivered while healthy tissue is protected. The radiation beam also adapts to the patient’s breathing and other body movements to continuously maintain safe, complete and accurate treatment. Treatments are fast, lasting only minutes, and the patient wears a frameless custom-fit mask rather than an invasive head ring.
Novalis Tx radiosurgery is used to treat brain, spine and other cancers. Brain tumors treated with Novalis Tx include:
» Skull base meningiomas
» Brain tumors in children
» Brain cancer that has recurred (come back) after treatment
» Other types of cancer that have spread to the brain.
Other tumors treated with Novalis Tx radiosurgery include:
» Lung, liver and prostate cancer
» Spinal cancer
» Pituitary gland tumors
» Acoustic neuromas
Novalis Tx radiation therapy can also treat seizures, Parkinson’s disease and other non-cancerous conditions.
The highly advanced technique of Novalis Radiosurgery has been instrumental in helping people fight cancer while continuing their work, spending time with family and friends and taking part in their favorite activities. Novalis Tx is considered as a most advanced treatment for treating cancer that has helped a number of people around the world. Some of the benefits of the advanced treatment technique are: -
One of the greatest advantages of frameless radiosurgery is that it provides a non-invasive and comfortable alternative to other radiosurgery systems. The immobilization is required by these radiosurgery systems that attaches the skull with a head ring.
Precise radiation therapy -
Using advanced imaging and computer systems, the Novalis Tx radiosurgery system shapes the radiation beam around your tumor. Novalis Tx radiation therapy even adapts to breathing and other body movements.
• The best possible treatment dose for the entire tumor
• Healthy tissue is protected
• Radiation treatments are safe, complete and accurate With Novalis Tx, the shaped radiation beam moves around you, and the radiosurgery treatment bed is fully adjustable. Both the beam and your position can be adjusted so radiation only reaches the area needing treatment.
• Personalized cancer treatment The Novalis Tx radiosurgery system can be used to deliver a wide range of treatments. This ensures that you get the best treatment for your condition. Other radiosurgery devices only deliver one type of treatment.
• Novalis Tx can deliver a more powerful dose to treat tumors deep inside the body or brain
• Some tumors previously considered untreatable can be helped with Novalis Tx. Fast The treatment is delivered in as less as 15 – 20 minutes with the patient experiencing more comfort than the other radiosurgery treatment options. It ensures accurate delivery of treatment and reduces the possibility of body or tumor movement.
Faster radiation treatment time is one of the most important benefits of the Novalis TX radiosurgery system . The benefit of the Novalis TX radiosurgery system, radiation therapy takes only a matter of minutes and can often be performed in a single session. Another benefit is that the system also continuously monitors the patient, allowing for adjustment of the patient's position, if necessary."
Other advantages of the Novalis TX radiosurgery system include:
• Radiosurgery Treatment is painless.
• Patients can resume their normal activities immediately after treatment.
• Better treatment outcomes and fewer radiation therapy side effects because the radiation dose is delivered with greater accuracy.
• Less damage to nearby healthy organs and other soft tissues.
• Radiation treatment can be administered within minutes, and often in a single session, which is both more comfortable and more convenient for patients.
• Patients do not have to have their head held in place with a fixed frame.
How do I make an appointment with Best Orthopedic Surgeon in India?