- Q-Why should I get Treatment in India?
India is the top most medical travel destination in the world. This has been made possible by consistently maintaining quality and affordability of treatment. India position as the top medical travel destination in the world has been reinforced by thousands of patients from across the globe that has shown trust in us and travel to India for treatment. You will get high quality treatments at the most affordable prices in certified global hospital with savings of up to 75%
- Q-I want treatment in India. What should I do?
Once you have decided that you want to get treatment in India you can fill up our treatment assistance form and we will get back to you. You can also email us your latest medical reports and accompanying X-Rays, MRI Scans and other relevant medical documents on firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us on +91-9654683991 for one to one discussion with our Doctor.
- Q-What will you do with my reports?
Once we receive your reports our medical experts we will send you a detailed treatment package consisting of doctors diagnosis, treatment plan, cost of treatment, duration of stay in hospital and duration of stay in India besides other relevant details.
- Q-What about my data privacy?
Do not worry. All your reports and medical records are completely safe with us. We scrub all your personal details from the reports so that nobody gets to know about your identity.
- Q-I received the treatment package but I don't want to get treatment in India. Is there any penalty?
No problem. You are free choosing if you want to get treatment in India or not. We do not charge our clients for either treatment packages nor do we have any penalty clause.
- Q-I received the treatment package and want to get treatment in India
Once you have confirmed to us that you want to proceed further to get treatment in India our team will help you with the Indian medical visa assistance and documentation filing.
- Q-How will I get the Indian Medical Visa?
MyMedOpinion will arrange for you the visa invitation letter and other documents as and when required. Once you have all the doucments ready you can apply to the nearest Indian Embassy in you country. Get the List of Indian Embassies Abroad
- Q-Do I need to pay any advance for treatment in India
No. You do not need to pay any advance amount for treatment in India. You can pay the treatment amount once you check-in at the hospital
- Q-How much time will it take to get Indian Medical Visa?
It depends upon which country you are applying and the local rules and regulations applicable in your country.
- Q-Before I get come to India for treatment can I speak with the doctor?
Yes. MyMedOpinion arranges video conferencing with the doctors so that you can discuss each and every query of yours with the doctor.
- Q-What about the quality of the hospitals?
MyMedOpinion has alliances with only the top internationally certified hospitals in India and abroad. All hospitals are certified by Joint Commission International which ensures top quality and stringent patient care.
- Q-Why should I get treatment in India from MyMedOpinion?
MyMedOpinion gets you all the top hospitals under one roof so that you can get connected all the hospitals from one place.
- Q-How will your service be different from that of the hospitals?
We provide our clients with personalized services such as dedicated tour managers, interpreters, chauffeur driven car, assistance with shopping and sightseeing etc. Hospitals are unable to offer personalized services since they have limited staff and large number of patients.
- Q-Can I choose my own hotels according to my budget?
- PSA(for Men)
Yes, of course. We will provide you full assistance in getting hotels within your budget.
- Q-How much does a typical hotel cost?
Hotels in India start from USD 20 and can go over to USD 100 per night. A typical clean and good hotel will cost around USD 35 per day.
- Q-Can I get my home country cuisine?
At MyMedOpinion we look after our clients’ needs. We provide you with your home country cuisine which can be Continental, African, Arabic food etc.
- Q-What about my transportation while in India for treatment?
We provide you with chauffeur driven car. Our drivers are fully trained and we have GPS fitted in our cars for your safety.
- Q-Can you arrange sighting tour for me?
Yes. We arrange private sight-seeing tours for our clients.
- Q-I can only speak my native language?
No worries. We have fully trained certified interpreters for major languages be it Arabic, French, Kurdish, English etc